Saturday, February 6, 2016

To Mix or Not to Mix? That is the Question...

So my buddy and I were grabbing some lunch the other day at KFC. We were chowing down on some strips and mashed potatoes when he made the statement that he could not believe I did not mix my potatoes and gravy together before I ate them.  To which I answered  " It just tastes so much fresher and better when you don't mix the potatoes and the gravy together."  We then agreed to disagree.  So that got me thinking what other peoples position on this subject might be.  Do you prefer to mix  your potatoes and gravy before eating them or do you just chow down with the gravy on top.  Please take the poll and feel free to leave comments below. Thanks so much! I cannot wait to hear what everyone has to say!




No comments :

Post a Comment